Army Public School , Dhrangadhra is situated in Dhrangadhra Military Station , about 125km west of Ahmedabad. The School is registered with CBSE Board and functions under the directives of the School Administrative and Management Committee.The School aims at providing quality education to the wards of Army Personnel at an affordable price.
The School runs from Classes I-X currently ,with 21 sections. It enjoys a paranomic view , modern infrastructure and state of the art equipment.
- The School began to impart knowledge to the children of Army personnel as a Garrison School with classes for Nursery,LKG & UKG.
- Designated as Army Primary School with Class I, II and III standards.
- Class IV & V were added.
-Designated as Army School and Class VI and VII started.
- Recognised as Army School by CBSE up to Class VIII.
01 April 1998
- Recognised by AWES and Class IX started.
05 July 99
- Recognised as Army School up to Class X and the first batch of Class X started in the year 2000.
- Pre-Primary Section of the School was separated.
Jan 16th 2010
- New building of the School was inaugurated by Maj Gen S K Jha , SM, VSM GOC, HQ 11 Inf Div. The school was been renamed as “Army Public School".